Review about Discovery Insure Auto Insurance Claim from Raleigh, North Carolina
I am requesting news interview and or
investigation from your news station.
After I came to a complete stop, behind
several stopped vehicles, I was hit from
behind by a late model Silverado. Gave
description to Garner Police. Late Model,
Dark Silverado. Driver young black male
Carmel complexion, curly black hair.
Driver immediately drives away.
Speeds thru traffic light and gets away.
Now my insurance company is telling me
that they will not pay off my 2006 Nissan
Maxima SL which was completely totaled.
On Thursday, December 3, 2015, Jamie
claims department is telling me I owe $2,000
to American Credit Acceptance.
They will not pay off my Nissan Maxima that
was completely totaled. Now I'm without a
car and Jamie nor Discovery Insurance has
offered me a rental, nothing and I was the
American Credit Acceptance will not even help
me get a new or used car and I made all payments
on time if not early.
I am lucky to be alive. However it appears
Discovery Insurance and American Credit Acceptance
has the ability to make this right and pay off the vehicle but, they
are clearly comfortable by playing God, when
excepting my monthly payments, on-time. This clearly shows their greed and callous nature, when in-fact they can pay off the vehicle. I AM WITHOUT MY CAR and
Discovery Insurance and American Credit Acceptance do not care.
For this, I have a major problem.
Great News! Your photo or video has been approved and you can view it here:
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Discovery Insure Auto Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- "Horrible and deceitful... fedex flowers from mi to calif...arrived dead and nothing like I ordered..."
- "We took out a 20k travel insurance policy, which carried 150% trip interruption plan; Cost: $1,000. We were to take an expedition to Antarctica, so we booked the insurance from..."
- "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."