I am requesting news interview and or

investigation from your news station.

After I came to a complete stop, behind

several stopped vehicles, I was hit from

behind by a late model Silverado. Gave

description to Garner Police. Late Model,

Dark Silverado. Driver young black male

Carmel complexion, curly black hair.

Driver immediately drives away.

Speeds thru traffic light and gets away.

Now my insurance company is telling me

that they will not pay off my 2006 Nissan

Maxima SL which was completely totaled.

On Thursday, December 3, 2015, Jamie

claims department is telling me I owe $2,000

to American Credit Acceptance.

They will not pay off my Nissan Maxima that

was completely totaled. Now I'm without a

car and Jamie nor Discovery Insurance has

offered me a rental, nothing and I was the

victim.

American Credit Acceptance will not even help

me get a new or used car and I made all payments

on time if not early.

I am lucky to be alive. However it appears

Discovery Insurance and American Credit Acceptance

has the ability to make this right and pay off the vehicle but, they

are clearly comfortable by playing God, when

excepting my monthly payments, on-time. This clearly shows their greed and callous nature, when in-fact they can pay off the vehicle. I AM WITHOUT MY CAR and

Discovery Insurance and American Credit Acceptance do not care.

For this, I have a major problem.

Great News! Your photo or video has been approved and you can view it here:

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of discovery insure auto insurance claim. Discovery Insure needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned discovery insure auto insurance claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Discovery Insure.

Had an Experience with Discovery Insure?

Comments

American credit acceptance is a subprime lender and discovery only insures high risk drivers,neither one cares about you,Sorry

You've got to be kidding!This is hardly newsworthy and certainly not worth an "investigation." The bottom line is you had cheap, crappy insurance coverage on your car, which did not include rental car coverage.

YOUR FAULT, no one else's.Hopefully you will learn from this experience and insure your future vehicle more responsibly.